Our Union Community
The links below provide connections to resources to help you in your job, your family and personal life, your community and as a active participant in the wider labor movement. Stay connected. Let us know if you have a suggestion for a link that would be helpful to fellow union members.
- APRI A. Philip Randolph Institute: The Home for Black Trade Unionists
- CLUW Coalition of Labor Union Women
- CBTU Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- LCLAA Labor Council For Latin American Advancement
- APALA Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- PAW Pride At Work
- NCPE National Committee on Pay Equity
- Working For America
- AFLCIO The American Federation of Labor, Congress of Industrial Organizations.
Know Your Rights In The Workplace
Find information on work discrimination and how to proceed when you have been victimized. Remember that you cannot be discriminated against because of sex, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, identity, military status or handicap. Know your rights!
- Labor Project for Working Families
- Institute of Industrial Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission –
- State Employment Sites
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Living Wage Ordinances:
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Good resources about overtime.
- HIV/ AIDS Workplace Education – BRTA/ LRTA